|School offering Ph.D Programme||Course Name||Fees & Duration|
|Business Management||Ph.D (Commerce)|| FEE: Rs. 70,000 per annum
(for three years)
Duration: Min. 3 years
|Engineering & Technology||Ph.D (Electronics & Communication Engineering)|
|Ph.D (Electrical Engineering)|
|Ph.D (Mechanical Engineering)|
|Ph.D (Civil Engineering)|
|Agriculture Science & Engineering||Ph.D (Agriculture Sciences & Engineering)|
|Social Sciences||Ph.D (Education)|
|Ph.D (Library Sciences)|
|Ph.D (Journalism & Mass Communication)|
|Entrance Exam Fee||Rs. 5,000/-|
|Enrollment Fee||Rs. 5,000/-|
A candidate seeking admission for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) programme of the IFTM University (here-in-after called as the University) must hold at least one of the following qualifications:
1. Masterís degree with first division or 60% marks or Grade Point 6.75 in the scale of 10, in the appropriate field of Engineering / Technology / Pharmacy / Management / Agriculture Engineering.
2. Masterís degree with a minimum of 55% marks or Grade Point 6.25 in the scale of 10, in the appropriate field of Science / Humanities / Commerce / Agriculture Science / Education / Law.
3. A relaxation of 5% of marks or an equivalent relaxation of grade, may be allowed for those belonging to SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer)/differently-abled and other categories of candidates as per the decision of commission from time to time.
4. Not with standing any thing contained in the above mentioned clauses 1 and 2, the eligibility criteria/guidelines prescribed and/or issued by UGC/AICTE or any such other statutory bodies, from time to time pertaining to said disciplines/courses may be considered as minimum requirement for admission to Ph.D. degree programme of the University.
1. University shall invite the applications for admission to Ph.D programme with the number of seats available in each subject in concerned academic year through national level advertisement and also through announcement at its website. The admission process will generally be carried out once in a year, preferably in the beginning of the academic session. However, the University depending upon its academic goals and needs, may decide to carry out the admission process twice in a year with due advertisement.
2. A candidate seeking admission to Ph.D programme should apply on the prescribed Application Form to be downloaded from the University website. Duly completed Application Form should be submitted within specified time along with the required documents and the prescribed fee for Entrance Test.
3. For admission in Ph.D programme, the applicant must qualify (50% of the total) the Ph.D. Entrance Test conducted by the University. The Entrance Test will consist of
(i) Written test based on the knowledge of research methodology (consist of 50% marks) and 50% subject specific
(ii) Interview conducted by the committee constituted by the Vice Chancellor for the concerned subject. The test result will be based on the total score in written test and interview. It will be displayed on the University website within a week.
4. The candidates who have already qualified the UGC-NET (including JRF)/UGC-CSIRNET (including JRF)/SLET/GATE (Valid)/GPAT (Valid)/Teacher Fellowship of UGC holder/M.Phil shall be exempted from the Entrance Test.